West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), Gambia WASSCE Results 2021 also known as Gambia Grade 12 Result waec Gambia Results Checker will allow candidates to check the result in July 2021 Online by using Scratch Card.
- The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is a type of standardized test in West Africa. It is administered by the West African Examinations Council. The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its headquarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952. The council conducts four different categories of examinations in Ghana and West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia).
- WASSCE (November/December) – Also known as the General Certificate Examinations (GCE).
- WASSCE (May/June) – Also known as the Senior School Certificate Examinations (SSCE)
WASSCE Results 2021 Gambia:
- The West African Senior School Certificate Examination is held each year in May/June for School candidates and November/December for Private Candidates.
- The May/June Examination is administered to all candidates in the third (final) year of the Senior Secondary School course and is open to all schools, which are duly recognized by the Department of State For Education.
- The November/December (Private) examination is administered to candidates who have completed either the Basic or Senior Secondary School.
WASSCE Grading System Gambia
- There will be six grades in order of merit from A to F. Grade A being the highest and Grade F the lowest. The first five Grades, which will be designated A, B, C, D, E will be grades of a pass. The sixth grade will represent a failure.
The interpretation of the various grades is as follows:-
- A1 – Excellent
- B2 – Very Good
- B3 – Good
- C4 – Credit
- C5 – Credit
- C6 – Credit
- D7 – Pass
- E8 – Pass
- F9 – Fail.
WASSCE Results Checker 2021 Gambia:
- Once the Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education release the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination Gambia result, students can check the result by using waec Gambia Results Checker.
- Click on the: www.waecgambia.org/resultchecker/
|1.||Select the Type of Examination WASSCE (November/December) or WASSCE (May/June).|
|2.||Enter your 10-digit Index Number.|
|3.||Select your Examination Year eg. 2021 .|
|4.||Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.|
|5.||Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.|
|6.||Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.|
|7.||Click on the Submit button and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled in your browser.|
For school candidates, results are release online through the school for the first eight weeks. Each school is given a Security Token and candidates must buy a result checker card to access their result by the school administrator. Result checker cards can be obtained at all Guaranty Trusts Bank Branches in the Gambia at a fee of D100.00 (One Hundred Dalasis). For Private candidates, results are also released online and can be accessed by purchasing a result checker card. The Statement of Results will show the results in the form of grades as stated above.
Banjul Office (The Gambia National Office):
11 Marina Parade, PMB 158, Banjul , The Gambia , West Africa.
Tel: Switchboard – (220) 4228340, 4228814, 4223848, 4228643, 4228644
Fax: (220) 4229238, E-Mail: email@example.com