Latest Minimal new ADB and Fastboot Tool driver Download
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool, [OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers – 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool driver Download
Lightweight Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool Features:
You may easily set up the ADB and Fastboot files on the computer using the tiny (2 MB) Minimal ADB Fastboot Application. The Android SDK package, in contrast, is larger than 500 MB.
You must install the Minimal ADB Tool package on the computer in order to set up everything because it is an installer program. Download and unzip the PC package first, then run the.exe file to launch the setup, and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup.
a speedy installation
It only takes a few seconds to install the Minimal ADB Fastboot installation package on the computer because its size is barely 2 MB. To finish the installation procedure after opening the Setup window, click the Next button.
Run the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool download
From Windows XP to Windows 11, the Minimal ADB Fastboot Application is compatible with all Windows OS versions (x32 or x64 bit). Use the links below to download the most recent version of the utility if that’s what you were looking for:
- v1.0.0: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.0.0.zip
- v1.1.2: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.1.2.zip
- v1.1.3: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.1.3.zip
- v1.2.0: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.2.0.zip
- v1.3.0: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.3.0.zip
- v1.3.1: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.3.1.zip
- v1.4.0: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.4.0.zip
- v1.4.1: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.4.1.zip
- v1.4.2: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.4.2.zip
- v1.4.3: Minimal_ADB_and_Fastboot_v1.4.3.zip – Latest
[OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers – 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3
15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3
ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
What is this?
This is All-in-One installer for 3 most needed PC tools for Android. No need to download big SDK for 3 small things. I originaly made it for my Kurdish friend AnGrY DuDe in early 2013. I saw another ADB installer on XDA, but it wasn’t good enough for me so i’m finaly posting it here. It’s very small and fast installer for tools and drivers.
Small – 9.18 MB
Fast – 15 seconds install (many times its even less)
AIO – ADB, Fastboot and also Drivers
Easy to install – just run it and program will guide you
Clean – ADB and Google Drivers from latest SDK
1. Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2. Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
3. Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4. Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
5. Continue Driver installation
6. 15 seconds passed – finished!
System-wide: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %SystemDrive%\adb directory, and added system-wide path.
Current user only: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %UserProfile%\adb directory, and added path for current user.
CMD can use ADB and Fastboot from any directory.
Drivers are installed to system – no need to install them from directories.
Installer automaticly decides if install 32-bit or 64-bit drivers.
If anybody got problem with detecting device, go see picture guide View attachment howto_driver.zip
If installation fails, then post here contents of “adb-installer.log” from desktop. (if there is any)
If you have problem with driver enumeration in Windows 8.1 install update KB2917929
If you have older Google USB Driver installed, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing new
If you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it current user only (or vice-versa), it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself. (at least for now)
In this post it was brought to my attention that this installer installs a very outdated version of ADB and its related tools.
It’s highly recommended you use the latest version from this XDA Portal post instead, as it fixes issues with newer devices.
If you wish to proceed, that is of course okay as this installer arguably provides an easier way to get going with ADB for some people, but do know that it’s currently very outdated.
Downloads: Version 1.4.3
XDA Mirror added by Mod @Redline
Downloads: Version 1.4.2
Version 1.3 (If upper one doesn’t work)
If you like my work, want to support development and have few coins spare:
I will completely rewrite the project and make 2 versions, offline and online one.
Can also download latest files.
Will be open-source, code hosted on GitHub.
– Updated adb and fastboot to API 23 version (Android 6.0)
– Updated adb and fastboot to API 21 version (Android 5.0)
– Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
– Fixed %PATH% for Windows XP (SETX missing)
– Updated Google USB Driver to version 11.0.0000.00000
– Now use 7-Zip SFX (instead of WinRAR)
– Add choice for “system-wide” or “current user only” installation of adb
– Newer DPInst (WDK 8.1)
– Reduced size
– Fixed bug
– Update only files that need to be updated
– Add to PATH only when its not already present (prevent having it twice or more)
– Updated Google USB Driver to version 9.0.0000.00000
– 2KB bigger
– Added Y/N option for installations (you can choose what to install)
– Changed installation directory to “%SystemDrive%\adb” and added PATH
– Will also remove adb from WINDIR if you still have it here
– Changed x86/x64 detection system
– 0.01MB smaller than previous version
– Initial release