Google Pixel 3 Android 12 FRP Bypass reset/Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (Latest Free Method)
Google Pixel 3 Android 12 FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (Latest Free Method)
FRP is a data security mechanism embedded into all modern Android smartphones that protect them from unwanted access. If you forget the last active Gmail account that was used on your phone after completing a factory reset, you’ll need to find a way to unlock it. Here, I’ll show you how to effectively bypass Google Pixel 3 Android 12 FRP/Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (Latest Free Method) (New Security Patch). As a result, carefully follow the steps below.
The new FRP feature is available on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q. Factory reset protection is abbreviated as FRP, and it essentially protects Android users’ personal data and privacy during thefts. With each new Android version and phone, the technique of unlocking FRP security has changed. To avoid the FRP protection lock, constantly remember your Gmail account information.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have set up a Google Google Pixel 3 Phone. After Resetting your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass the Google account verification lock on your Google Pixel 3.
In case, your device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass the google account lock from your device.
The FRP Unlock method for the Google Pixel 3 has become extremely difficult. You can use any appropriate FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK that is compatible with your phone to unlock FRP, and here I give the most recent FRP Bypass process to remove the FRP lock from your smartphone.
How to Remove/Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you wish to disable the FRP lock function on your Google Pixel 3, go to the device settings and erase the Gmail account. To correctly disable Factory Reset Protection, execute the steps below in their entirety: go to the Accounts section of the settings menu=>> choose your Gmail address =>> Delete your account =>> That is all there is to it.
Please do this at your own risk as Bypass FRP Files is not responsible for any harm to your device.-Advertisement-
How to Google Pixel 3 Android 12 FRP Bypass/Google Unlock
- First, Switch On your Google Pixel 3
- Tap on Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Now you need a Pin/Puk enable Sim card
- Insert SIM Card
- It will ask you to enter the Pin/PUK code
- Now Quickly Remove the SIM Card & Press the Power Key at the same time
- Press the Power key again
- Now you will get a Not Signed In Notification popup
- Drag-down the Popup and Tap on Manage
- Select App Settings
- Tap on Most Recent =>> All Apps
- Go down & Select Chrome
- Tap on the Chrome icon => Select Open
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below urls.
- Go down to tap to Open FRP Apk section
- Select Open Settings menu =>> Tap to Open
- Now you can access the device settings
- Swipe down and Select Accessibility =>> Accessibility menu
- Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Enable =>> Allow => Got it
- Get back to the main Settings menu
- Select Apps =>> See All Apps
- Tap on 3dots =>> Select Show System
- Select Pixel Setup =>> Disable & Force stop
- Select Google Play Services =>> Disable & Force stop
- The last Select Android Setup =>> Force stop
- Go back to the Setup wizard again
- Tap on Start =>>
- On the Checking for Update Screen =>> Tap on Accessibility Menu shortcut icon =>>
- Select Assistant
- Do it until you get Google Play Services required screen
- Tap Settings => Enable Google Play Services
- Go back to the Setup Wizard
- Tap More =>> Accept on Google Services Screen
- On Set Screen lock Page => Tap Skip
- Setup all initial steps on your Google Pixel 3
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification.