Jinsi ya Kutengeneza Ice Cream | How to Make Ice Cream:- One night, we went from cold to hot, and this weekend we will enjoy the summer and the opening of the pools. Despite the good weather and the reduction of this heat which is getting worse every day, there is nothing better than preparing healthy and delicious ice for young children indoors. Today in this post we are going to give you two ice tips that you can prepare with any type of fruit, one with yogurt, and the other with whipped cream, but also We will show you what natural T-shirts we can find on the market, to make ice cream more enjoyable. Also here you can discover more homemade ice recipes.
Ice cream is an excellent dessert and can be eaten by people of all ages. You can also eat ice cream whenever you feel like it and enjoy it especially when you look at the temperature in our country. Follow the instructions below on how to design as well as the requirements to facilitate your preparation.
Vitu Vya Kuandaa | Things to prepare.
- Milk 240 ml
- Sugar 240 ml
- Salt a quarter teaspoon (1/4)
- Vanilla water 1 tablespoon of food
- Vanilla tree 120 ml
- Low fat milk 120 ml
- low fat cream 120 ml
- Whipping cream with an average cooling of 480 ml
- Baked biscuits Chocolate cream 480 ml
Hatua Za Kutengeneza Ice Cream | Steps in Making Ice Cream
- Instead of biscuits dipped in chocolate cream you can add chocolate chips, you can add a variety of flavors such as fruits like strawberry, cherry, and mango by mixing 480 ml as shown above in the flow of the ingredients.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Put the milk in a heavy saucepan on medium heat and let it simmer until it foams at the bottom of the pan and set aside to cool.
- After removing the milk from the heat and setting it aside to cool mix the sugar and salt in it
- Stir the milk well until the sugar and salt dissolve well
- Mix the whipping cream and vanilla again in the milk slowly and then mix the remaining milk with the low-fat cream until it is well mixed.
- Then pour all your mixture into a clean glass bowl so you can cool and freeze
- After pouring into a bowl, take another bowl larger than the one with your mixture for freezing to make ice cream. Put ice in the bowl and then place on top of it a bowl with your mixture. After your mixture has cooled completely take a plastic wrap cover your bowl well and keep it in the fridge for 4 hours or even 24 hours by keeping your mixture in the fridge it will help a lot to change the mixture into a thick or thick paste ice cream and soft for the eater.
- After 4 or 24 hours, remove the mixture from the refrigerator and stir well with a wooden spoon or large spoon.
- Then cover again with plastic wrap or foil anything that will prevent air from getting into your bowl ready for freezing in the freezer. After that put your bowl in the freezer and allow your mixture to sit for 2 hours in the freezer then remove.
- After removing your mixture from the freezer use a typewriter or you can use a metal press or you can use a fork to grind and stir well the mixture that you will have already started to freeze the goal is to break the pieces that have already started to freeze. Then cover with plastic wraptena and return to the freezer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours remove your mixture and stir using a food processor or fork. Your ice cream will grow heavier but still able to be absorbed and eaten, if the mixture has not yet cooled properly due to the strength of the freezer return to the freezer and freeze again for some time.
- After your ice cream has cooled well take the chocolate biscuits and throw them in your ice cream mixture and mix it very carefully, it can be a fruit of any taste instead of biscuits it will still taste good and you will have changed the taste.
- Then take a clean, dry plastic container, put your mixture in it and make sure you leave 1 or 1/2 inch space for expansion.
- Then carefully cover your plastic with a clean lid and return it to the freezer to freeze completely until it hardens.
After the ice cream is hard, take it out of the freezer, open your plastic container and use a special ice cream extractor. Pick up the most beautiful round shapes then place them in a bowl or glass of clay and enjoy your ice cream