Download MRT AE EMMC Tool v5.5 crack without username and password Working 100%
MRT AE Tool v5.5 is a simple program created by MRT Team. You may use the tool to Reset Screen Locks and Reset FRP Locks. It also aids in the repair and repartitioning of your eMMC chip.
This page contains two mirror links for downloading MRT AE Tool v5.5. The Tool is distributed as a zip file that includes the Tools, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
In this version, the MRT team has made the MRT AE Tool v5.5 available to all users for free. All you need is an emmc adapter and no login to use it.
You may now execute this project without logging in, without a username and password!!!
You need aetool box hardware!!!
Features MRT AE EMMC Tool v5.5:
- Read Info
- Read Flash
- Write Flash
- Flash modemst
- Format (userdata)
- Erase FRP
- Make Wipe
- Full Erase EMMC
- Back-Up modemst
- Fix Infinite wipe
- Write Recovery
- Read Write any block
Other operations (Read info):
- Analysis EMMC GPT
- Analysis Mobile Version
- Auto Check Flash
download MRT AE EMMC Tool v5.5 linkDownload
How Should It Be Used MRT AE EMMC Tool v5.5?
- To begin, download the zip file from the link provided below.
- Following that, you must unzip all files on the C: drive.
- Next, open the folder into which you want to extract all of the files.
- Start the “AETOOL V5.5.exe” program.
- Connect the Emmc adapter to the PC, as well as the mobile to the isp connector, and then run the operation.
- Create a Dump File: Connect your eMMC chip > Launch the tool Select Dump file > Click Write.
- FRP Reset: > Launch the tool > Choose Erase FRP > Connect your eMMC Chip > Click Start.
- Screen Lock Reset: Select Format (User data) > Open the tool Connect your eMMC chip > Now press the Start
- Enjoy !!!
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
Take a Backup: Before using the aforementioned utility, please backup your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. Because flashing any Firmware or Recovery could brick the device.
The developer built and distributed the MRT AE EMMC Tool. So, full credit goes to the developer for making the utility available for free.