Mytel Ha Tunnel Free Unlimited Internet new Weekday Tricks
Thinking of how to get free unlimited internet access in Myanmar? Search no more for this free unlimited Internet trick post is for Techfoe Myanmar readers on the Mytel network using the Ha Tunnel Plus app VPN app. This trick works similarly to our Psiphon pro unlimited data settings.
In our usual way, this free net trick works totally for free and doesn’t demand users to have data, airtime, or subscribe to an Internet package of any sort for the trick to go through. What you need for the trick to go through is your Mytel SIM card, Ha Tunnel Plus app, and the ready-made configuration file.
Also Read: How To Tunnel For Free Internet Access Using Websocket CDN (Reverse Proxy)
Talking about the configuration settings, we didn’t make the settings open for everyone to access. Instead, hide it using the Ha Tunnel Plus app to protect it from getting blocked. In other words, this means you won’t be able to port the settings to other tunneling apps or OS platforms.
However, you will be able to share your Internet connection with gadgets around you…via WiFi Hotspot, USB, or Bluetooth tethering.
Follow the procedures shown below, configure and enjoy free unlimited Internet access. Anyone that have questions related to the post should hit me up in the comment section.
Also, we have more free net tricks to dish out to our readers in different regions. Myanmar’s Mectel trick is also part of it. Stay glued to our site and social channels for more.
1. A Mytel Myanmar SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS, or PC.
3. Your Ha Tunnel Plus or the tunneling app of your choice (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings
- Click here to downloadHA Tunnel Plus VPN and then install
- Clickhere to download your network configuration file
- Open the app and click on the three dots by the top right side of the screen.
- Click on “Import/Export” and then “Import Config“
- Now locate the configurations you downloaded earlier and click to import.
- Now click on Start and then wait for the connection to go through. When it does. minimize and enjoy free net access.
In case you encounter any issue, disconnect and reconnect, or upload a new file if there is any.
Note: This post is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only! You are responsible for your action and usage of it. Techfoe only drops such to alert ISPs of their vulnerabilities so that they can fix them.