Samsung J5 2017 SM-J530F FRP Reset/bypass With PC Tool Easy Free Latest Method
Reset FRP Samsung J5 2017 SM-J530F With PC Tool Easy Free Latest Method
Samsung J5 2017 SM-J530F FRP Reset/bypass With PC Tool Easy Free Latest Method FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Reset FRP Samsung J5 2017 SM-J530F With PC Tool Easy Free Latest Method Android 9 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung J5 2017 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung J5 2017 phone.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J5 2017 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J5 2017 phone then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.-Advertisement-
How to Reset FRP Samsung J5 2017 SM-J530Fith PC FRP Tool
- First, Switch on your Samsung J5 2017 phone
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the SamFirm Tool to your computer
- Double click to install SamFirm3.0.exe.
- Click Start
- It will take some time to install on your Computer
- Once installation process has finished, Tap Exit
- Now Go to your Desktop screen
- Run SamFirm FRP Tool as Administrator Permission
- Now the tool will open
- Go to Bypass FRP tab
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- It will restart your PC
- Reopen the SamFirm.exe tool.
- Now connect the Samsung J5 2017 phone to the computer.
- Goto Bypass FRP tab again.
- Tap Scan
- Check on your phone, A SamFirm Tool Open Browser popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now it will lead you to the Youtube =>> Chrome Browser.
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Samsung Galaxy Store => Open
- Tick on I have read and agree to all of the above =>> Tap Agree
- If Update Screen Prompt => Tap Update
- Then it will lead you to the Samsung Internet screen again after the Galaxy Store update.
- Select Open Samsung Galaxy Store => Open
- Now you can access the Galaxy Store
- Tap on the Search bar.
- Now Search for “Hidden Settings for Android”
- Tap Install =>> Open
- Tap on the Search bar & type “Screen Lock”
- Select “Choose Screen Lock”
- Now you can access the “Lock Device”
- Now Select Pattern =>> Tick on Do not Require =>> Continue
- Draw any Pattern =>> Continue
- Confirm the Pattern and tap Continue
- Go back to the Welcome Screen by tapping the back key multiple times
- Click on Start “right arrow” icon =>>
- Setup your Samsung J5 2017 phone
- Enter your current Pattern ==>> Draw Pattern to bypass FRP/Google lock successfully
- Tap Skip on Google verification screen.
- That’s it.