Check Bursaries Closing in November 2022
Bursaries Closing in November 2022 If you require funds for your tertiary or higher education courses, a bursary or scholarship may be the ideal solution. The majority of South African scholarships and bursaries are accessible to students who have good academic records, are financially needy, and are hardworking.
We developed a list of all available bursaries that are presently open and will close soon within November 2022 to assist students in finding the correct bursary.
(If any new bursary programmes are found within this month’s deadline, we will update them here. So, bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries closing in November 2022:
Bursary from the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (GDARD) (Application closing date: 04 November 2022)
- Mazars South Africa Bursary (Application closing date: 04 November 2022)
- Scholarship from the WAAW Foundation (Application closing date: 12 November 2022)
- Bursary for Boston City Campus (Application closing date: 30 November 2022)
- Municipality of Langeberg Bursary (Application closing date: 30 November 2022)
- Hatch Scholarship (currently open for new application)
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, the application process, contact information, etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries do have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can apply throughout the year.
- AFROX Bursary
- BEKA Schreder Bursary
- Dell Young Leaders Bursary Program
- Deloitte & Touche Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- FASSET Bursary
- Foschini Group Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) Bursaries
- Full Sail STEM Scholarship
- Full Sail Global Achievement International Scholarship
- GAST Bursary
- Grandslots Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- KPMG Bursary
- Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary
- Old Mutual Bursaries
- Power Group Bursary
- Saiosh Bursary Funding for Members
- SACCCS Bursary
- SEDISA Trust Bursary
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary
- Standard Bank Learnership
P.S. – It is strongly advised that students in need of financial assistance for their studies seek out and apply for all available bursary programs for which they are eligible and meet the conditions.
South African Bursaries Closing in November 2022
A bursary is an excellent option to pay your studies for the 2023 academic year if you are in need of tertiary funding. Most bursaries are available to students who can demonstrate financial need, a high academic record, and hard effort.
SA Bursaries, South Africa’s leading scholarship website, has collected a list of bursaries for you; these bursaries are now open for application and will close in November 2022. (Please DO NOT apply for these bursaries beyond the deadline.)
Below is a link to each bursary with additional information such as eligibility requirements, how to apply, application forms where available or instructions on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates, and contact information for the bursary holder if you have any further questions.
Please keep in mind that bursaries are only available to South African citizens who have either completed or are presently enrolled in Matric. To apply for a bursary, you must demonstrate good academic performance as well as financial need.