Download ROM2Box Premium V2.1 Free Added 500+ MTK Models
ROM2Box is a smartphone repairing software developed by ROMProvider.COM. With this utility, you may fix various smartphones for free without requiring any authentication. The tool is compatible with QCOM, Mediatek, and Spreadtrum smartphones, as well as several Download Disabled phones from Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Realme.
also check: TFT MTK Module v7.0.0 PRO Premium Error Fixed Version free download 2022 | No need for aCTIVATION
Features ROM2Box Premium V2.1:
- full Open nothing to hide, No malicious code, you can Download the full Project from GitHub
- Execute method= command lines
- GUI for MTK Client
|MTK Auth Bypass||Yes|
|MTK FRP bypass||Yes|
|MTK Pattern userlock bypass||yes|
|MTK Flash Single partition||yes|
|MTK full flash||yes|
|MTK Read Full Firmware & Partitions||Yes|
|MTK Prepare Firmware for SP tool||NO, Require WWR MTK|
|MTK unlock/Relock bootloader||yes|
|QCOM Read Firmware||yes|
|QCOM flash firmware||yes|
|QCOM bypass FRP||Yes|
|QCOM bypassed the Mi account||Yes|
|QCOM bypass pattern||yes|
|MTK bypassed the Mi account||Yes|
|QCOM Repair IMEI||it can but is Not Included|
|MTK Repair IMEI||it can but is Not Included|
|MTK SP Flash tool||command-line interface|
|Spreadtrum FRP||No (in the next update)|
|Samsung Flash||MTK only|
|Download Agent package||Addition 4GB 1000+devices|
|XIAOMI QCOM||79 smartphones|
|Vivo QCOM||25 smartphones|
|Oppo QCOM||51 smartphones|
|Xiaomi MTK||ALL (except new)|
|VIVO MTK||ALL (except new)|
|Oppo QCOM||ALL (except new)|
|bootloader unlock||3 Generic Method + MTK Method|
|fastboot to EDL||3 method|
|Scatter Flash||MTK Client, SP Download (MI), and SP tool|
|Moto blank Flash||Yes|
|bloatware remover||universal script for oppo/Vivo/Samsung/Xiaomi|
|GSI Flasher||system image (blank vbmeta included)|
|Pac flasher||upgrade download|
- must Wipe user data after Flashing Mediatek Firmware
- if any boot loop after flashing, Just Write preloader (Which is dumped on every MTK action)
- for Oppo/Realme flashing delete all partitions from the firmware folder Include the Name ‘Oppo’
Portable, Just extract
Require USB Driver:
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SPRD USB COM driver
- QCOM 9008 USB driver
- OPPO MTK QCOM Driver
- Limitations– No drag and drop, command Line Execution.
Read MTK Firmware:
there are 2 options to Read Firmware, First Flash.bin, and other Partitions
WWR MTK tool Requires to Extract Flash.bin or dump partition Instead
Steps: Connect phone in VCOM Mod, Go to Mediatek/Firmware reader, and click the desired button
Read QCOM Firmware:
EMMCDL Single Method, FH-Loader Not Included
Steps: Go to QCOM/Firmware Reader Select Firehose, Select USB COM, and Click Read.
Note: if any error like a firehose, Sahara, or wrong file selection may cause Immediate CMD close
Go to Mediatek/service/Disable auth
Mediatek unlocks the bootloader:
Go to Mediatek/service/bootloader unlock
QCOM Disable Auth:
all Included devices pre-patched
- MTK Client from B.Kerler
- Platform tools from Google
- Android LIB from Regaw@XDA
- Spreadtrumn tools in unison
- compile & GUI by ROMProvider.COM (Source available on Git)
- fully new designed (check the above screenshot)
- the added Progress bar on firmware Flasher
- added 500+ MTK Models FRP, Read, Reset, Flash
How Should It Be Used ROM2Box Premium V2.1?
- To begin, download the zip file from the link provided below.
- Following that, you must unzip all files on the C: drive.
- Next, open the folder into which you want to extract all of the files.
- Start the “ROM2box.exe” program.
- If you have already installed all drivers, you can skip this step.
- Connect the phone and attempt to perform any function.
- Enjoy !!!
ROM2Box Premium V2.1 download link
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
Take a Backup: Before using the aforementioned utility, please make a backup of your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. Because flashing any Firmware or Recovery could brick the device.
Credits: The developer generated and published ROM2Box Premium V2.1. As a result, full credit goes to the creator for providing the utility for free.