Download latest version Itel A571LL PAC firmware flash file, Itel A571LL firmware flash file
Itel A571LL firmware flash file
Hi! We make this firmware available in this store to solve problems with your device, before know that this firmware is for:
- Remove Privacy Protection in Itel A14;
- Solve Device Software Problems;
- Update the Device to the latest version;
- Reset the Device to Factory Origins;
- Remove Google Account;
- Solve slow cell processing issues;
- Remove password, Pin, Password, or Default;
- Always check if the IMEI remained the same after the flash process by typing *#06# ;
- Use Cm2, Nck Spd for Flash Process;
- Use WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip the file available Here;
- Available on Google Drive ;
- File Size: 600MB ;
- Android Version: 8.1
- Status: Tested and Approved ;
- For files marked as Not Tested / Approved, back up if you can;
- Ignore if there is a Site Link inside the Archive to be able to visit;
- If you don’t know how to use the file, get help here.
how to flash Itel A571LL firmware flash file
These are possible instructions and should be followed by someone who can correct any errors that occurred during the flash process. We are not responsible for damage to your device.
NOTE: Your device must have at least 40-50% battery power to perform the flash process.
- Download and install D river Spreadtrum on your computer. If the driver is already installed, skip this step;
- Download the Stock ROM/Firmware (*Pac) you purchased from this store;
- Extract the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool onto your computer. After extracting, you can see many files;
- Just run UpgradeDownload.exe from the file you extracted;
- Once the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool starts, click on the Load Packed Button and add the file (stock ROM which comes in (*PAC) format.
- After successfully adding the PAC file in the SPD Flash Tool, click the Start download button ;
- Make sure your device is completely turned off, and press the boot key keyboard (Usually it has been V+ or V- Button);
- Plugin your USB cable and wait while the process runs on your computer;
- Once the flash is complete, you can see the green message approved on the Upgrade Spreadtrum ( Passed );
- Once you see the green message pass, unplug it and plug in the phone which is already fully up-to-date.
- Any flash related error in Spd Flash Tool :
download Itel A571LL pac firmware flash file